Monday, April 23, 2012

Quick Easy Yummy Pizza's

I love a good slice of Pizza, but it's hard to get them just right unless of course you make your own.
I want that yummy pizza taste but to also know it's semi healthy and has just the right ingredients on it to suit my taste buds,
 So I make these quick Pizza's in no time at all and always taste great,


I use Pitta breads as my base, nice and healthy and crispy too as I don't like this crust Pizza
depending on what my topping is , I use either BBQ Sauce mixed with a little Leggo's Pizza sauce or just use the Leggo's on it's own, very tasty not to expensive once you have some in the pantry.


Then the fun starts what to put on top, I don't do spicy food so mine are plain simple but still yum,
A little thin sliced onion,
Capsicum in red or yellow
Chicken thinly sliced or diced,
Mushroom sliced thinly and covered all over the Pizza if you like (I do )   and then add your favourite cheese,


also if I don't have chicken I use ham from the deli or bacon diced.





No comments:

Post a Comment